Congratulations on your Wedding To Be !
You have found the BEST Photographer to Photograph your Beautiful Wedding Day !
For Further Information, Excellent Service & Luxury Photographs call Sanjeev on 0746 20 10 801 or Email: Sanj@SJWeddingPhoto.co.uk or use the Contact Form.
To find the Answers to the Questions below, please scroll down:
A) Can I pay in instalments for the Wedding Photography?
1) What is a Pre-Wedding Shoot?
2) What is a Pre-Wedding Professional Studio Shoot?
3) What happens if the weather is bad for the Pre-wedding Shoot?
4) How far will you travel?
5) Have you got back up Equipment?
6) When can I expect to get the colour corrected digital files?
7) What happens if we need you longer, than the number of hours booked?
8) Will my photos be available in a Private Gallery on this website, so only people who I want can view or purchase them?
9) Who owns the copyright of the photos?
10) Will you use the photos for your business?
11) Can you do photography for other Events?
12) I have selected a package but I would like more photos colour corrected, how much do you charge per additional photograph?
13) What is Colour Correcting?
14) I have received a promotional leaflet, what are the Terms and Conditions?
15) Is it safe and secure to purchase photos from this website?
16) I have selected a particular size photograph BUT when looking at the photo it does not fit into the size selected for printing. What do i do?
17) When I buy photos from this website, will they be colour corrected?
18) Postage & Packaging, is it FREE?
19) What are my Buying Options?
A) Question: Can I pay in Instalments for the Wedding Photography?
Answer: Yes. In 3 payments, one 6 months in advance, then 3 months in advance then 1 month in advance. Please call if your time scale is different to arrange something appropriate. Sanjeev 0746 20 10 801.
1) Question: What is a Pre-Wedding Shoot?
Answer: I will take both of you, to one or more locations and photograph you spending quality time together, either sitting, walking, hugging, laughing, kissing, having a drink, in the park , near a lake, in a woodland, the place where you first met or love spending quality time together.
These photographs are beautiful memories for you to cherish and remind you always of the love that brought you both together. This shoot will last maximum two hours depending on location. This is with one photographer.
The photos from this shoot will be available to see in your personal private gallery with password. Once you have selected and informed me which photos you would like, I will colour correct them and provide the digital files to you.
2) Question: What is a Pre-Wedding Professional Studio Shoot?
Answer: This is an amazing Studio Photographic Experience for you both. I will be using Professional Lighting Equipment indoors with a professional background. The lighting will be controlled and exquisite to take the ultimate photos of you both. This will take place at my location.
If you prefer to have the shoot at your accommodation or a particular location (indoor only), I will need 14 feet x 16 feet of totally free space. Due to the fact that, the main white background is 8 feet by 7 feet wide and has a white train for the floor, and when I add the two to four studio lights, it requires the additional space. If you are limited with space I have another black background, 4.5 feet by 6 feet wide, which can be used in smaller spaces.
If your accommodation is appropriate and you would like to take studio photos in your natural environment I can use the professional studio lights without the background and photograph both of you in your accommodation.
Please note: The professional studio has been designed to be amazingly portable and closes to a very small size and it can be taken in and out of any accommodation with ease. The background is portable and folds into a small circle that can fit into a car boot easily. I am flexible in this area due to the nature of the work. This will be done with one photographer. Set up time approx. 30-40 minutes.
The photos from this Shoot will be available to see in your personal private gallery with password. Once you have selected and informed me which photos you would like, I will colour correct and edit them, if required, and provide the digital files to you.
3) Question: What happens if the weather is very bad for the Pre-wedding Shoot?
Answer: We can reschedule.
4) Question: How far will you travel?
Answer: I am based in Leicester. I can travel anywhere in UK. If it is over 125 miles I will charge a small additional fee for travelling and if it requires overnight stay I will add that to the fee which I will keep to a minimum. I am available for overseas work for an additional charge.
5) Question: Have you got back up Equipment?
6) Question: When can I expect to get the colour corrected digital files?
Answer: Depending on which package you have purchased it could be between two to six weeks.
7) Question: What happens if we need you longer, than the number of hours booked?
Answer: I charge £80.00 per hour. I would ask you about 15 minutes before whether you require my photography services for any longer then the scheduled time. If later on in the day you decide that you actually did not need me for the extra hour(s). Then I will just delete those photos from the package without any additional charge. Payments will have to be made at that time.
8) Question: Will my Wedding photos be available in a Private Gallery?
Answer: All your edited photos and any additional ones I think that are appropriate will be placed in your Personal Private Gallery with a Password. The password can be given to whoever you wish too and they can view and purchase the photos in various sizes. After seven days it will no longer be password protected and anyone will be able to view the photos.
9) Question: Who owns the copyright of the photos?
Answer: I do. If any photograph is screen printed or copied without written consent there will be a charge of £100.00 GBP per day, from date of copy till the date the matter is resolved in a court of Law. So please contact me before you do anything illegal. Please note you can pay and download the photos for personal or commercial use by pressing the BUY button and scrolling down to DOWNLOAD and pressing it, where the option is allowed in a gallery on this website.
10) Question: Will you use the photos for your business?
Answer: Yes, I will use them if I need to in a professional basis only unless you have purchased the copyrights.
11) Question: Are you available to do other Events?
Answer: Yes – Please contact me for a discussion on your requirements then I can put together a pricing package.
12) Question: I have selected a package but I would like more photos colour corrected, how much do you charge per additional photograph?
Answer: £10.00 per photograph.
13) Question: What is colour correcting?
Answer: Below are two photos. Photograph 1 is the original photograph taken that would be shown in the UNEDITED photos provided to you. After colour correcting it will look like Photograph 2. A picture is a thousand words so you should be able to see the difference below in colour correcting, editing and cropping.
These photos have been colour calibrated and corrected for printing. Additionally, if you buy and download the digital negative for commercial or personal use, please do not adjust the colours as they are ready for printing. If you adjust the colours to suit your monitor, the colours will come out wrong when printed. Unless you want them that way.